Can you designate incoming and outgoing calls using Google Voice to register as calls designating from Verizon and therefore free?
    11-24-09 11:25 PM
    No. Verizon keeps numbers using Verizon as a service in their database. So they know if it is a Verizon to Verizon call. GoogleVoice has its own numbers that it gives out, and are not a part of the Verizon database. Best thing you can do is get Verizon unlimited friends and family and register the GoogleVoice number for incoming calls, and there is a secific number for outgoing. Or vice versa, but you can have unlimited minutes I think that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 12:57 AM
    What number should I program as my friends and family number? I currently have my google number programmed.
    11-25-09 01:09 AM
    What I did was put in my google voice number in as one of my "my circle" numbers and in my phone book I have my google voice number with 2 pauses then my pass code so that way I just have to dial the number I want to call.
    If you use the google voice app it will change the number it dials out from time to time, it does make things easier but could make you use your minutes also.
    11-25-09 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD