I've been trying to download and install google voice, is there a way to do this on the Storm 2? I've tried switching the browser identity to Firefox and Internet explorer, but I've yet to figure out how to download it. Anyone?
    11-16-10 05:02 PM
    I don't think I'd recommend it because of how they randomized the routing number used to call to a person using Google Voice. I noticed this on both, the S2, and my Droid. I installed an alternative I found on the Droid Marketplace. Your best bet for a decent GV experience is, using the browser to get to google.com/voice. That way, when you make an outgoing call, provided it's set to do so, you'll be shown your google number, and not the randomized number I've noticed in the most recent builds of google voice.
    11-16-10 05:12 PM
    heres an OTA link

StormOTA - Google Voice
    11-18-10 05:51 PM
    I've been trying to download and install google voice, is there a way to do this on the Storm 2? I've tried switching the browser identity to Firefox and Internet explorer, but I've yet to figure out how to download it. Anyone?
    You have to change the BB browser identification to Firefox. It will then download.

In addition, if you have FF you can enter you GV number in FF and not be charge minutes. For GV configure it to pass the GV number and not the number of the caller not to be charge for inbound minutes.

Edit: GV app causes a 532 reset on occasion when I try to close it. It's the only app that causes this error.
    11-18-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD