is there any way to get the app to have an audible alert when i receive a google voice sms? i see the app change the icon, but i don't get an audible alert
    07-17-09 09:51 PM
    I don't see any settings within the App itself. I also checked the ring profile settings, but there was nothing in there for Google Voice.
    07-17-09 10:08 PM
    I don't see any settings within the App itself. I also checked the ring profile settings, but there was nothing in there for Google Voice.
    I know it's driving us nuts too. Without that the sms feature is almost worthless! Hopefully someone can figure this out soon.
    07-30-09 11:08 AM
    At the moment there is no easy way of having it show any type of notification.

There are many other threads asking the same thing that are easy to find through search.

There are also many tops of this in the google voice help forums that are searchable through google as well. Hopefuly it will be released in googles next update of the application. At the moment it seems they are busy with the iphone side of things.
    07-30-09 11:17 AM
    I asked the gvdialer guys if they would be adding audible notification to their app. I got a response that they were working on it.

My guess is there could be an update from them sooner than google but who knows.
    07-30-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD