When I use the Google Voice app on my Storm I get the following msg:

Please use Google Voice website to add this BlackBerry's number to enable voice calls
    but the only number I have on my account is for that phone. But when I go into settings it only lets me select the none of the above option...

any ideas what i did wrong?
    07-29-09 02:37 AM
    Does it list the number for that phone under the This Phone category in Settings? If it does and you are having a hard time selecting the number, turn your phone into landscape to make it easier to select the number. If the number isn't listed, you need to log into your GV account, delete and then add the number again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 02:53 AM
    Omg... I feel like such an *****. I put it into landscape and it worked fine. Thanks so much =]
    07-29-09 02:56 AM
    When I use the Google Voice app on my Storm I get the following msg:

but the only number I have on my account is for that phone. But when I go into settings it only lets me select the none of the above option...

any ideas what i did wrong?
    I just got my invite and am wondering where the heck to download the actual program to my phone? I have a Tour. can you help me out?
    07-29-09 04:59 AM
    I just got my invite and am wondering where the heck to download the actual program to my phone? I have a Tour. can you help me out?
    Did you visit m.google.com/voice on your Tour browser?
    07-29-09 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD