Hopefully google will develop this, but any chance someone here wants to make one for the time being?

Any google voice users will know what I am after. Currently to place calls from my google voice account I have to use the web browser which works great, but it would be way cool if there was a google voice app that allowed me to place calls from my google voice account, and also serve as a inbox for voice messages and what not.

Google (or some other talented developer) please make this app!
    07-07-09 02:35 PM
    This thread should help with one part: http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/go...lities-257883/
    07-07-09 04:08 PM
    Sweet....nice find. I am downloading it now!
    07-07-09 04:15 PM
    you could also just set GV as a speed dial and program it to place outgoing calls

GV number pause GV PIN pause 2

then you can enter the number your calling followed by the pound sign and viola! your using GV to make outbound calls. I have it in my friends and family so all calls to it are free.
    Last edited by robrowald; 07-07-09 at 04:42 PM.
    07-07-09 04:36 PM
    Check out the thread linked to in post #2. I downloaded GV dialer and it works great. I don't know how much it costs though...I am researching that right now.
    07-07-09 04:41 PM
    I am still hoping that google releases a free version for download. I am sure they will, I just hope it is in the next 30 days....that will save me $10.
    07-07-09 04:43 PM
    $10, I think. Well worth it, IMHO.
    07-07-09 04:44 PM
    You are correct...it is $10 and well worth it. I just hope Google releases a free version.

It wouldn't surprise me, they have a free app for everything else they do.
    07-07-09 05:30 PM
    for now you can just goto www.google.com/voice/m/contacts to access google voice from your browser
    07-07-09 06:54 PM
    for now you can just goto www.google.com/voice/m/contacts to access google voice from your browser

Yeah, we could do that...

But GVDialer accesses your phone book automatically (amongst other things), which is what makes it a compelling addition.
    07-07-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD