I had recieved an google voice invite and somehow it was deleted from my email. Does anyone have an extra invite or can point me in the right direction to retrieve my original invite. Thanks in advance for any help possible. Love Crackberry.com
    04-18-10 06:15 PM
    I had recieved an google voice invite and somehow it was deleted from my email. Does anyone have an extra invite or can point me in the right direction to retrieve my original invite. Thanks in advance for any help possible. Love Crackberry.com

Contact me at pin:2195FD05 via BBM.
    In your "add contact" request, mention this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 08:18 PM
    I may get made fun of for this, but this is the third "google voice" thread I've come across today.

I don't have any gmail or google type mail accounts.

So at the rate of sounding ignorant and elementary....

WHAT IS GOOGLE VOICE?????

04-18-10 11:52 PM
    I'd love an invite too and

projectmanager1: Google Voice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia too lazy to summarize it for you lol
    04-19-10 01:56 AM
    Lol no that was great!

Google is your friend!!!! I was just to tired last night to go web surfing.

Thank you 647!!!!

04-19-10 04:11 PM
    I'd love an invite too and

projectmanager1: Google Voice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia too lazy to summarize it for you lol

Add me to bbm and I will send you an invite. Reference this post when you send the bbm invite. Scan my barcode for my pin. If you don't have 5.0 reply to this and I will give you my pin.
    04-19-10 04:43 PM
    I sent a request a while ago, but I haven't heard anything back. If anyone can provide an invite, it would be greatly appreciated.
    04-20-10 08:21 AM
    Took me about 3 weeks to receive my invite from Google. I've been using it since Dec. 2009 and it was one of the main reasons I got my Blackberry. The app is pretty good as well. I use my Google Voice phone number as a business number.
    04-20-10 11:50 AM
    Ive signed up for an invite with 3 different emails 3 months ago, does anyone care to send me an invite- email me at wranglertough@gmail.com
    PLEASE
    04-20-10 12:00 PM
    if anyone has an extra google voice invite it would be much appreciated if you could sent it my way (holmes(dot)bm(at)gmail) i've been waiting over 4 months on an invite and nothing
    04-20-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD