How many people on here have google voice? How long did it take you to get your invites from Google? I signed up weeks ago requesting an invite but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Also, wondering how people have liked it on their BB's? I've seen it run on an android and I really liked it's functionality, but I'm just wondering if it runs as nicely on BB's? I'm getting anxious waiting for BB to send me an invite because I want to try it...seems like it takes them ages to send them out

Would really like to hear other peoples' experience with it on their BB's.
    04-07-10 07:03 PM
    I signed up months before someone in the CB community sent me an invite. Never did hear from Google directly.

Runs great. I use the app as a business line keeping my primary line number private.

If ever Google gives me invites to share I will bring them to CB. Meanwhile keep your eyes open in the forums. People are sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 07:54 PM
    I got mine a while ago. Right around the time it was available to the general public. I like giving that number out verses my cell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:31 PM
    I have a few invites left. PM me if you need one.
    04-07-10 09:32 PM
    How many people on here have google voice? How long did it take you to get your invites from Google? I signed up weeks ago requesting an invite but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Also, wondering how people have liked it on their BB's? I've seen it run on an android and I really liked it's functionality, but I'm just wondering if it runs as nicely on BB's? I'm getting anxious waiting for BB to send me an invite because I want to try it...seems like it takes them ages to send them out

Would really like to hear other peoples' experience with it on their BB's.
    Google voice on the BB isn't as nice on the BB as it is on Android, but it is still nice. I personally use my account without the app. I use it for my cell voicemail and just have them e-mailed to me. I've had my GV account since the old GrandCentral days.
    04-17-10 10:03 AM
    I have had google voice since last summer. Have had no problems on my Tour using it. There are so many things you can do with it I'm still learning its capabilities. The ability to individualize voice mail is really fun.
    04-17-10 10:12 AM
    Looking for an invite if anyone wants to spread the love...pm me please!
    04-17-10 10:24 AM
    Im also looking for a GV invite. Anyone?? Been waiting on Google for a month now.
    04-17-10 11:27 AM
    Hey everyone Im also looking for a google voice invite, requested on from google a month or two back, if anyone Woolf be kind enough to send me one my is my user name @gmail, thanks
    04-17-10 12:02 PM
    If anyone has a Google Voice invite, I'd Appreciate it!!!!
    04-17-10 04:33 PM
    I'm dying to start using google voice but don't have an invite. Would anybody be able to send me an invite? I'd be forever indebted to you...

surfhumarock @ gmail.com
    04-17-10 07:08 PM
    ive requested one in dec of 09 as soon as i heard of it
    even ran a bot with dot and a plus invite trick
    over 10k on invites
    still no luck
    it greatly appreciated it
    pcrepair1337 at gmail dot com
    thank you
    04-18-10 12:09 AM
    I was lucky enough to get on board during the grandcentral days. Honestly though, I only use it as a secondary phone number to avoid telemarketers and as a voicemail transcription service. The fact that I would have to give up speed dialing is too much for me to switch over completely. Call me lazy but I like being able to press one letter on my phone to call someone.

Sorry, no invites to give away right now.
    04-18-10 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD