Every time I go to get the google voice app on my storm google takes me to a login screen instead of the app download. Where can I get google voice?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-14-10 03:55 PM
    I got it, I had to switch my browser settings to internet explorer.
    03-14-10 04:24 PM
    Yup. Had to dig into the Google support forums to get this myself. Google was stating that it is a carrier issue but several carriers and devices can't all be wrong. Apparently the problem is on their end.
    03-15-10 09:51 AM
    So wait how do we exactly access google voice on our storms without having to login each time we bootup the app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 12:17 PM
    Waiting over 3 months. Can any1 send me an invite please?

Thanks in advance.
    03-15-10 03:06 PM
    I had this problem also when I got my replacement storm. The internet explorer trick doesn't work (at least it didn't for me), and neither does setting it back to BB. I had my old device so I used the device switch wizard. I first deleted all the 3rd party apps I no longer wanted on my old device... keeping Gvoice and YouTube (actual app), then I used the device wizard to "back them up" then plugged in my replacement and copied the apps over. WORKED perfectly... If you don't have your old phone with the app on their I cannot be of assistance.

Gvoice without the app is useless as far as I am concerned...
    03-17-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD