I have 2 invites left, the first 2 people to PM me their e-mail addresses will get them. I expect they will go fast...

Let the games begin...
    01-06-10 01:22 PM
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 01:26 PM
    I have 2 invites left, the first 2 people to PM me their e-mail addresses will get them. I expect they will go fast...

Let the games begin...

Last edited by AjlexIS; 01-06-10 at 02:16 PM.
    01-06-10 01:28 PM
    I sent you a PM ST1100A
    01-06-10 01:29 PM
    Invites have been sent to those that PMed me, and I have replied and let them know. I'm all out for now...
    01-06-10 01:36 PM
    Looks like I missed out again.
    01-06-10 01:54 PM
    dammit the one time i'm away from my computer and had to do an errand lol
    01-06-10 02:11 PM
    I have a couple of invites. First two to PM me their email address will get them.

01-06-10 05:25 PM
    I would like an invite, please.
    01-06-10 08:53 PM
    I just installed it!!!! At first it gave me error that device is not supported. I changed the browser identification to firefox and it installed.
    01-07-10 02:30 AM
    Did that and still didnt work

01-07-10 05:13 AM
    Invites have been sent to those that PMed me, and I have replied and let them know. I'm all out for now...
    I got mine! Thanks for the invite. I appreciate it.
    01-07-10 06:32 PM
    I need help gettin mine to work on my storm 2

01-07-10 06:33 PM
    If the story doesn't get weirder, I hated the Storm, it's a "fun" phone but not much good for typing work emails so I got a Tour.
    Anyway, after HOURS of trying to explain the switches to Google, I finally got my newest cell phone verified!
    Thank you for the tips, the Firefox browser did the trick on the download!!

I had MANY problems logging in but I kept at it and ended up having to go on the laptop and reactivate the cell phone to Google Voice, then I logged in just fine.
    Try that, it's in settings on your google voice account. Just can't do it on the phone.
    Frustating but worth the $$ you'll save on cell bills! But then again, I'm cheap. Sometimes calls don't go through but for free it's par for the course, I just redial and the 2nd time usually works fine, call never drop.
    Good Luck!!
    01-09-10 10:20 AM
    I can't get google voice to install OTA. Says device not supported. Hopefully it's just an update on their part and it'll install fine.

Let me know if anyone out there found a workaround...I've gotta get some sleep soon, so not much more time to mess with it.

Also, anyone running 5.0 on a Storm 1 that has installed it please give me your impressions.

EDIT: Fix/workaround found, see below. Thanks koolhan
    I'm able to get it to install ok but I came get it to actually dial the number I ask it to. It starts to dial then changes to a local access number or something like that then goes to a busy signal. Any idea if this is going to work on the storm 2?
    01-17-10 11:05 AM
    Can anyone help me. My friend changed their browser to firefox and the GV app finally but she tried to type her email address and password and she can't click on the space to type her email address in. Any suggestions?

01-18-10 03:16 PM
    Can anyone help me. My friend changed their browser to firefox and the GV app finally but she tried to type her email address and password and she can't click on the space to type her email address in. Any suggestions?

Options/Applications/ Then highlight Google Voice

Hit Menu, select Disable Compatibility Mode.

Your friend owes me a beer.
    Last edited by kilofox; 01-18-10 at 03:34 PM.
    01-18-10 03:32 PM
    Would someone please send a fellow crackberry addict an invite? I would greatly appreciate it. You can PM me or send it to [email protected]
    Thanks sooo much!
    Brandon
    01-18-10 04:03 PM
    Options/Applications/ Then highlight Google Voice

Hit Menu, select Disable Compatibility Mode.

Your friend owes me a beer.
    If you're ever in houston or austin texas I got you.

01-18-10 05:18 PM
    Can someone send me an invite please? Please pm me to get my email. Thanks
    01-20-10 02:58 PM
    I cannot click on usernames as I am on my storm. So could someone please send me a PM that has an invite they would be willing to give me and ill reply with an email address. Thanks to anyone who could help.

01-20-10 09:17 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD