Quick question, I just been accepted to google voice, and trying to use it on the BB. But I don't have a data plan, is there anyway to log in/use Google Voice on Wifi?

Google Voice is incredible.
    10-16-09 09:52 AM
    ugh! i have been waiting forever google voice, and i still haven't gotten it. bummer.

happy for you. (not really).

sorry, no productive input in this reply.
    10-16-09 10:27 AM
    I just did a google search for "google voice wifi blackberry" and came up with some things. It looks like it's possible. I have google voice, but the Tour doesn't have wifi.

becmow, I don't even remember when I signed up for google voice. I actually forgot I did until I received the invitation.
    10-16-09 11:25 AM
    Quick question, I just been accepted to google voice, and trying to use it on the BB. But I don't have a data plan, is there anyway to log in/use Google Voice on Wifi?

Google Voice is incredible.
    I have not been able to login with gv app over wifi (with no data plan). It seems that google would not allow it. But, I could log in with wifi browser, listen to voice messages, do sms, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 11:50 AM
    i would like to use the physical app though
    10-16-09 09:40 PM
    the app doesnt work with wifi
    tried on a spare berry a while back
    you can only use the website on off the phone
    10-16-09 09:43 PM
    You can do most things that the app does off of the website. You can even make calls through the website after you have setup your mobile phone number in the settings.
    10-17-09 08:35 AM
    Guys, is Google Voice FREE?!?! What are the charges?
    10-17-09 09:24 AM
    Guys, is Google Voice FREE?!?! What are the charges?
    Yes its free. Go to google.com/voice for more info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD