i like the idea of my google voice fowarding all calls to both my att blackberry and iphone. but my only concern is when you call me on your att mobile to the gvoice number, will it still be considered as a free mobile to mobile call??
    10-02-09 08:17 AM
    I was thinking the same thing. I have verizon and was wondering if I had to add my google voice # to my fav 5 in order to receive google calls for free
    10-02-09 01:49 PM
    normally it should be considered M2M as long as its AT&T to AT&T. gv is just forwarding the call. the initiating caller and receiving caller are both AT&T and shud be considered M2M
    10-02-09 02:17 PM
    so calls received thru the gv # and get forwarded to ur mobile are charged normally and calls made from GV is 100% free and use internet only?
    10-02-09 03:35 PM
    so calls received thru the gv # and get forwarded to ur mobile are charged normally and calls made from GV is 100% free and use internet only?
    google voice calls don't use the internet at all, it uses your minutes just like a normal call.
    10-05-09 08:20 AM
    If someone with att calls your google voice number and it is forwarded to your att phone, its not a free call. If you add your google voice number to your A list it will be a free call. Its not a free call because google voice is not part of the att network.
    10-11-09 12:38 PM
    I added my google voice to my friends and family number so it is free calling.
    10-11-09 12:50 PM
    This has nothing to with ATT or Verizon mobile plan.

In general when you call a service like GV and alike, it's a two legged call. There is a cost charged to the caller to call your GV and there is a cost charged to the receiver to receive the call on his phone. You just need to plan out the free calls accordingly.
    10-11-09 12:52 PM
    Is there a GV app for BB Bolds?
    10-13-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD