I got an invitation yesterday, created the account, shared the new # with the friends/family. I love the features but I WOULD LOVE to have all google voice calls to be placed through data service, so I can save my anytime minutes....
    07-23-09 01:43 PM
    Doesn't work that way yet... unfortunately.
    07-23-09 01:44 PM
    If they do it all cell providers will be kicked to the curb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 02:23 PM
    They wouldn't allow it. One of two things would happen; they would:

a) not allow access to said service, or

b) raise the rate of data (or kill unlimited data plans).

Either way, they would respond in kind...
    07-23-09 03:03 PM
    Yeah I got my invite to Google voice the other day. Tried it out and I like it a lot but with only one phone there's really no point for me to use it now but in the future............
    07-23-09 03:58 PM
    I got my invite yesterday and tried it out. I must say it is amazing. It works great for me because I only get service in my office when I put my phone in my window well. Makes it tough calling and texting. So I just have my desk phone ring too and then use the website for SMSing. I LOVE IT! And the possibilities in the future are endless. Thank you, Google!
    07-23-09 04:07 PM
    You can benefit with one phone.
    07-23-09 04:08 PM
    They wouldn't allow it. One of two things would happen; they would:

a) not allow access to said service, or

b) raise the rate of data (or kill unlimited data plans).

Either way, they would respond in kind...
    Or jack the price up for unlimited data package. Google voice rocks! Now I can delete Youmail off my BB :-) YAY!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 06:31 PM
    I got an invitation yesterday, created the account, shared the new # with the friends/family. I love the features but I WOULD LOVE to have all google voice calls to be placed through data service, so I can save my anytime minutes....
    Actually, instead of having the calls go through data, you can set up GV to go through as a MyFav and anyone you call will not count towards your minutes. My complete how-to can be found here.
    07-23-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD