Google Tasks, apparently it's a to-do list app where you can check off things after you're done doing them. I have not used this nor do I know if someone else has posted this but I saw someone in another topic was looking for something like this and figured I'd share it with the greatest forum ever, the CB community!

http://m.google.com/tasks?dc=gorganic

Sorry if this app is widely known, I haven't heard of it. I will be trying it now.

-Rich

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 11:55 AM
    If only Google made tasks so it was able to be synced with Outlook tasks, then this could be very useful.
    05-05-09 12:02 PM
    whynot just use the blackberry tasks?
    05-05-09 12:06 PM
    I guess its just an alternative.

05-05-09 12:08 PM
    My bb tasks got deleted and I can't get it back so this would be nice. :-)

05-05-09 02:30 PM

I love the ability of being able to access my tasks from any terminal. I tend to like Calendar and task apps that have syncability with online databases, so that I am not completely beholden to my BB. This is why I love the Google Calendar/BB Calendar combo.
    Last edited by trelawrence; 05-05-09 at 02:40 PM.
    05-05-09 02:36 PM
    You got me all excited. Alas, it's not an app but a website. I don't want to access a website every time I want to update a task. We need Google Sync to sync BB tasks.
    05-05-09 03:47 PM
    In Gmail they have a nice feature where you can attach an email to a task. Problem is you can't see these emails from the mobile site.

Seems to me a couple of summer students threw this one together. Its a pretty weak offering thus far.
    05-05-09 10:56 PM
    My bb tasks got deleted and I can't get it back so this would be nice. :-)

it's very easy to get back, you have to reinstall the OS to your computer and do it through app loader. could be a bit of a PITA though if you have altered the OS on your phone (for example deleting push to talk, linguistic data or other os functions that can be removed)
    05-06-09 01:30 AM
    Tasks now appear on Google Calendar on your PC. You can date tasks and they will appear on your calendar on said date. It seems it will not sync the task to your BB via Google Sync yet. I guess an update to Google Sync to address this will be out soon.
    05-14-09 12:51 AM
    Too bad it's a mobile web page and not an actual application for blackberry users. IPhone users are spoiled. Apparently they get an app for tasks when they access that link. Hope they decide to bring us on board. Guess the mobile page will have to do for now.
    05-27-09 03:31 PM
    No evidence of this but I would wager that Tasks is on its way to the Google Mobile Sync for BB app. Pretty sure it will either sync w bb Tasks or at least Calendar, from the forums I read.

05-27-09 10:54 PM
    It's a pay app but I just did a trial and purchased SlickTasks (used a 20% off coupon from crackberry @ mobihand, so it was like $11). Fantastic task app for those who have To-Do lists a mile long, like me, and don't want your calendar all bunged up with them.
    02-13-10 08:17 AM
    Here is a decent way of adding a google task on the fly:
    max-rempel.livejournal.com/3097.html
    05-27-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD