All,

I have been have more frequent problems with my Google Talk randomly signing me out and when I try to login or it does automatically, it gives me the error message that my user name and password do not match. I either re-enter my info or I click to sign again-- either option usually takes several attempts then I finally get back in.

Has anyone else been experiencing this lately. I recently upgraded to the .231fm not sure yet if there is any correlation. Thanks in advance for the advice.

-word
    07-31-09 06:58 AM
    On Rogers with the messaging plan, I've been having this about once a day this week. Not sure why; and it usually only takes 2 attempts and I'm back in...
    07-31-09 01:07 PM
    Use GVDialer... no issue with it for me
    07-31-09 01:34 PM
    I'm not sure why this happens, but I was having the same problem and found a simple fix at searchmarked dot com. I'm not allowed to link to anything, since I'm new here, but here it is. Just fix the URL before using it:

... point your Blackberry Browser to:

https-www-google-dot-com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha

After you go through the captcha verification unlock on the page, you can log in to Google Talk for Blackberry. Happy IMíing!
    07-31-09 04:09 PM
    Had this happen to me on my new curve and my old 8350i. I can only assume this is an issue because the account is active on the computer!
    07-31-09 07:26 PM
    For me was beeing the same. Login using the client on your computer. When done try to login on the client on your handheld, without loggin out from computer client.
    Do you understand? Excuse me but i'm not american and i speak english in bad way.... ;-)

Follow me on twitter = nirvanastarr

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 07:34 PM
    I have the same problem too. I thought it was a problem on the Google side.

Turns out mlny was right. I need to unlock/clear the captcha (image verification where you enter characters from a distorted picture given by google).

here's the link from google help if you want to read the details.

I'm having trouble logging in with my username and password - Gmail Help

well, gotta login to my google talk now.

Thx a lot to mlny.
    08-01-09 03:52 AM
    Thanks mlny. The unlock captcha seems to be working. In another thread they suggested updating Gtalk, but the captcha unlock has at least let me stay logged in this long.
    08-01-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD