I installed Google Talk yesterday and every since then it's been causing problems. I think the main reason is my BB 8130 Pearl doesn't really have the memory for it. Since install, I�m constantly under 2mb of memory. So I tried to delete it. I go to settings and applications it's not there. WTH. So I search everywhere looking on how to delete it. One website said delete the modules for it. But I don't see any "modules" section on my BB. Under applications there are no modules to select.

This is really frustrating, so if someone can help it would be much appreciated. I even restored my phone to an earlier date and the darn thing is still there argh
    08-19-10 07:35 AM
    Go to options on your home screen, then Applications, then GT should show up and then menu> delete. That should do it. I use a 9700 now but when I had my Pearl it was something to that effect.
    08-19-10 08:00 AM
    You may also have to look under "Add-On" apps, as opposed to "3rd Party"
    08-19-10 08:04 AM
    It's not there. Even plugged it into the computer and tried deleting it that way, no dice.
    08-19-10 08:07 AM
    Got the bloody thing off, I have no idea why they made it so hard. I had to delete the service books and modules which were under the applications menue, but you have to press the BB key to access the module section. No one seemed to had said that part. All is well. What a PITA though...
    08-19-10 09:10 AM
    crazy. either way the gtalk bb app sucks the big one...
    08-19-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD