ive searched through both these threads and on google and cant seem to figure this one out.

can google talk be used like aim or instango, with my full buddy list? (as of now, all i get is my gchat contacts.) i get the feeling it can...so how do i set it up?

thanks
    12-11-08 08:55 PM
    Check out JiveTalk by BeeJive. It works well and supports both GTalk and AIM as well as several other IM apps.
    Here is the link --> Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    12-11-08 08:57 PM
    umm.. instango supports many messengers so its not the same..

as far as aim go's I think you can add contacts from other services in it as well..

I know yahoo and msn support having yahoo or msn contacts on either client..

but I believe that is for the PC versions..

Google talk only uses other google talk users..

if that makes sense...

if you have instango or beejive you can sign into all your messengers in one application including google talk.. but aim does not support that and nor does msn,yahoo, or gtalk.
    12-11-08 08:58 PM
    sorry i should have clarified. its not so much that i want to support multiple messengers/accounts at the same time, just access my buddy list through a program that is better than aim or instango (the two ive tried thus far).

as for beejive, im really hesitant to pay $20 because i dont instant message on my phone often enough to justify it...but maybe someday.
    12-11-08 09:02 PM
    get instango....

its free
    12-11-08 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD