I have the Google Talk app running on my 9700 and love it. However I can't figure out how to send a photo via Gtalk. If I pull up a photo, hit the menu key, and select Send/Share, I get an option for sending the photo via Google Talk. I select that and then the app tells me "No Google Talk Contacts Available". This, despite the fact that several of my friends are on-line and we've been chatting.

Has anyone figured out how to make this work?
    06-17-10 02:29 PM
    From the little bit my friends & I played with it I did notice that there is a little communication glitch between the phone software "talking" to the PC software.
    Did you try to send phone to phone or phone to PC?
    06-17-10 03:02 PM
    i have the google talk app running on my 9700 and love it. However i can't figure out how to send a photo via gtalk. If i pull up a photo, hit the menu key, and select send/share, i get an option for sending the photo via google talk. I select that and then the app tells me "no google talk contacts available". This, despite the fact that several of my friends are on-line and we've been chatting.

Has anyone figured out how to make this work?
    wow! I thought i was the only one! I tried once and got the exact same message you did and never tried again..and this was a long time ago!
    06-17-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD