Here is what I did - resulting in calendar items duplicating in Outlook and Google Calendar each time the Synch runs. I wanted to synch my work Outlook calendar items to my Google calendar without my Google calendar items ending up on my work Outlook calendar.

1) Set up 1-Way Google Synch from Outlook to Google Calendar
    2) Downloaded Google Synch for Mobile on Blackberry Storm - synchronizing Blackberry calendar with Google calendar 2 way

3) Blackberry Storm synchs with Outlook Exchange.

How do I avoid the following result?:
    When the Google sync for Mobile updates my Blackberry, the items that should then only appear on my Blackberry Calendar and Google Calendar end up getting synched to my Outlook. Then when the 1 way Google to Outlook synch happens the items that were synched from the Blackberry end up synching back to Google Calendar causing duplicates. This circular synching causes 1, then 2, then 4, then 8, etc.. of the same calendar item to synch/

Help!!
    09-16-09 03:38 PM
    Do you have the right time zone set on your BB? Where are you located?

I know that the BB supports "Central Time -6" AND "Central America -6" which bith fall within the same lines of longitude. One follows DST and the other doesn't. That might be your problem...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 04:40 PM
    You might also want to check the time zones for your other calendars as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD