ok yesterday i thought my phone was broken with the end key sticking i synced my google contacts after that not remembering that i deleted them for some reason ... now i have no contacts on my phone, for some reason i cant use the BB desktop software for mac ... im guessing its because i dont have leopard so i used google sync and that was fine now im trying to sync my contacts and im getting doubles and triples of some names which is annoying ... pocketsync isnt working either .. is there any other way i can sync my contacts from my mac?? im not going to pay for missingsync bc im going to get a new mac within the next month and ill be able to use the BB desktop

any help?
    12-08-09 04:52 PM
    Get your google contacts into apples address book. Sync it through there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 05:04 PM
    Get your google contacts into apples address book. Sync it through there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    how can i do that?
    12-08-09 05:07 PM
    ok yesterday i thought my phone was broken with the end key sticking i synced my google contacts after that not remembering that i deleted them for some reason ... now i have no contacts on my phone, for some reason i cant use the BB desktop software for mac ... im guessing its because i dont have leopard so i used google sync and that was fine now im trying to sync my contacts and im getting doubles and triples of some names which is annoying ... pocketsync isnt working either .. is there any other way i can sync my contacts from my mac?? im not going to pay for missingsync bc im going to get a new mac within the next month and ill be able to use the BB desktop

any help?
    Check under your email settings to make sure that your gmail account is not also syncing your contancts.

Rim updated the gmail plugin wich now includes contact syncing with google. If that is enabled and you are using google sync, you will get multiples of your contacts.
    12-08-09 06:00 PM
    you can also log onto ur google account and edit the contacts there...delete the duplicates and so forth...then re-sync your phone and good to go...this happened to me and it was the quickest and simplest fix! It might also be a good idea to print out a copy of your contacts so you have it in a worse case scenrio type of deal...that's what I did lol
    12-08-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD