Google Sync was working fine until awhile ago. I noticed my Google calendar was completely wiped clean. I uninstalled GoogleSync on my BB and reinstalled it. When I sync, nothing goes from BB to Google Calendar. If I enter something on Google Calendar it will get sent to my BB just fine. Basically, I would like to upload my BB Calendar to Google Calendar, but can't figure out how. How do I fix this?

Many thanks to anyone out there who can help.
    05-22-08 12:13 AM
    my wife has been having problem with google sync too.. in her case, her personal calendar is working fine, however, the other calendars which she subscribes to (my calendar) will not show at all.

we've also tried the uninstall/reinstall without success
    05-22-08 12:53 AM
    I am having the same problem.

Sync won't upload the events that I added to my BB calendar to Google calendar.

Kinda annoying ...

Any ideas so far?

~Cyn
    05-23-08 08:36 AM
    I am having this same problem. If I add a new appointment in the Blackberry it will show up on my Google calendar. How do I get it to upload the appointments I've already made?
    Last edited by evil saltine; 08-10-08 at 07:19 PM.
    08-10-08 07:13 PM
    I am having this same problem. If I add a new appointment in the Blackberry it will show up on my Google calendar. How do I get it to upload the appointments I've already made?
    In a nutshell: it won't. You have to delete existing appointments and re-enter them. Maybe in a future version it'll sync existing stuff but as it is it just doesn't.
    08-10-08 08:06 PM
    Thanks. Oh well.
    08-10-08 08:11 PM
    (Bump) Any updates on this?
    12-21-09 02:49 PM
    When you enter something on your BB you have to enter it under the "google" account for Google to Sync it... or you have to add each calendar to your google account on the PC....

thats what i had to do and it works fine for me....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD