1) Tour running 5.0.591 on VZW BIS
    2) Have all of my stuff in Blackberry Calendar, and want to import it to gmail. Downloaded Google Sync and, while everything appears to run fine, nothing loads to Google.
    3) In my calendar options, there's an option for "wireless sync" which is set to "No" and grayed out so I can't change it.

After several internet searches, I haven't found a way to enable that option. If it's in DM I still don't know how to do that. Also, is this an issue where Google Sync won't sync the stuff in the calendar from prior to google sync's instalation?

Either way, I think turning on that wireless sync thing might just be helpful. Any one have the answers?
    05-15-10 03:32 PM
    I always had issues loading from the phone to Google. Sometimes it takes several minutes for it to sync, up to more than hour I have heard from some people.

I just do it from the computer now, and skip entering it into the BB.
    05-15-10 04:56 PM
    Open calendar, menu/googlesync, Menu/Options

When to sync = Automatic
    Check the box for Calendar
    Choose your weeks for future and past
    When it says sync these calendars click and you'll have a list of calendars. Check off what you want synced.

Return/escape key and save, you'll be asked to sync now and click OK. That should get you where you want.
    05-15-10 08:16 PM
    According to the FAQ, Google Sync will not sync items that were in your BB calendar prior to installing/logging into Google sync. At least this was the case a week or two ago when I was looking for an answer to that very thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 08:18 PM
    This is correct, i did it and had to manually sync the first time all the times in my calendar and double check all contacts that were missing, however, once i did do this, it has worked seamlessly since both ways. Even to the extent that if i email from g mail it updates my BB with the email sent. It works flawlessly once you get past the initial stages.

According to the FAQ, Google Sync will not sync items that were in your BB calendar prior to installing/logging into Google sync. At least this was the case a week or two ago when I was looking for an answer to that very thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD