Hey gang -- I noticed that most posts regarding Google Sync issues are pertaining to conflicts, etc, while using Google Sync... I'm having a problem with not being able to connect at all.

I've got Google Sync version 0.5.15 installed, and when I run it and enter my credentials, I see the black info screen telling me "Signing is as 'userid', connecting to Google" -- and it sits there forever.

Then, when I hit escape, I see the "Last Calendar Sync Failed" message, attempt to log out, and then the logout screen sits forever and never does so.

This happens whether I sign in through WiFi or via network, and all permission seem to be correct. is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks much!!
    07-26-09 04:08 PM
    I just synced my contacts after reading this and I downloaded it from the google mobile app. Took a little while on the iden network but I had no problems or errors. Try a re-install after a deletion of the version you have now. Do a battery pull and see if it works then. Also try to make sure any unused apps aren't hogging up your phones resources! PM if you like!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD