I downloaded the latest update to Google Sync (0.7.2) on my Storm 2 and my husband's, and set it to automatically update our calendars and contacts. Now we're both getting uncaught exception errors several times a day. We're running the latest official OS.

Is anyone else having this problem? All the permissions are set to allow, and I've disabled the compatibility mode, but it's still happening.

Thanks!
    03-27-10 10:14 PM
    I can't even download it at all. From either opera5 or BB browser. Weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 07:17 AM
    I downloaded the latest update to Google Sync (0.7.2) on my Storm 2 and my husband's, and set it to automatically update our calendars and contacts. Now we're both getting uncaught exception errors several times a day. We're running the latest official OS.

Is anyone else having this problem? All the permissions are set to allow, and I've disabled the compatibility mode, but it's still happening.

Thanks!
    Well, have you done a restart? I always get that message when I finish an OS update and install it.

Also, if you just leave it, it'll still sync. Another thing that I've found out is that if you don't have a calendar and you tell it to sync, it gives you errors.

Compatibility mode won't have any effect on that.
    03-28-10 07:20 AM
    Well, have you done a restart? I always get that message when I finish an OS update and install it.

Also, if you just leave it, it'll still sync. Another thing that I've found out is that if you don't have a calendar and you tell it to sync, it gives you errors.
    Compatibility mode won't have any effect on that.
    Thanks for the ideas. I do a reset every night using Quick Pull, so I assume I'm fine there. I do have a calendar and an account set up on Google. Any other ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD