I use Google sync all the time and it works flawlessly. Today the sync process is taking a very long time to finish. Usually whether I am on 3G or wifi the sync process takes just a few seconds, now it is taking sometimes 4 minutes to finish. The sync works but is taking a very long time. Even if there is no imfo or contacts to sync, it still drags to finish. Any one else having this problem or any sugestions??
    Thanks
    06-08-10 02:14 PM
    You're saying with no contacts or calendar events it still takes 4 minutes???

I just ran a Sync and it took a couple minutes, but under Options mine is set for last 4 weeks and the next 52 weeks, which I think is pretty good for 13 months (220 events) and over 80 contacts... of course that was over wifi.
    06-08-10 03:57 PM
    I have over 200 contacts and the calendar updates for 6 months but there was no new imfo to synch up. Usually my synchs go very fast, the last few have really dragged out.
    06-08-10 04:30 PM
    And how long has it been since you cleared your Browser cache, and rebooted your device? Try those two things then test it again.
    06-08-10 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD