Just wondering is anyone else having a issue with google sync not showing your sports calendar as a option to sync? I'v tried everything from un/re-installing google sync and un/re-subscribing to the teams calendar. all other calendars show (ex. friends, family & holidays)...
    09-16-09 01:40 PM
    I have no problem with the New York Yankees calendar...
    09-16-09 02:20 PM
    i also have that problem, it's not even giving me the option to include my Toronto Maple Leafs calendar.

EDIT: Sports Calendars don't show up in Google Sync - Calendar Help

NoahFecks, care to explain how your works, since googlesync doesn't actually support it?
    Last edited by dsac; 09-16-09 at 03:16 PM.
    09-16-09 02:38 PM
    Thanks dsac for the link. I will try by adding the yahoo sports cal.
    09-16-09 08:57 PM
    Can you tell me where to get a sports calendar please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 11:32 PM
    NoahFecks, care to explain how your works, since googlesync doesn't actually support it?
    As stated above, you have to add it to your Google Calendar, then sync with that. The Yankees web site has a link to an iCal calendar that I added to my Google Calendar, and I checked the "sync with calendar" option in Google Sync and the Yankees calendar shows up along with My Calendar and the US National Holidays calendar. Works great, syncs every day and updates pitchers as they're added.
    09-17-09 12:54 PM
    i went to yahoo and and got the .ics file and imported it into google calendar and then synced and it shows up now on my phone,,just fyi
    09-17-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD