I just downloaded Google Sync version 0.5.15 and am rather satisfied with it. I just started using my google calendar instead of just the one on my Storm. I noticed that if I put in an event in the google calendar and make it recur every week on a Wednesday for example, and it syncs with my blackberry calendar, I open the event on my blackberry, and it makes an individual event on every wednesday. I look at recurrence, and it says none. This makes it impossible to edit a series of recurring events on my blackberry. It seems the only way to edit these recurring events is to do it through google calendar, and make it sync. Does anybody know of a way to fix this?
    04-04-09 02:26 PM
    Change your settings to widen the weeks that get sync'd. If its out of range it won't show on the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 02:57 PM
    I have it set to 24 weeks and to hold onto old events for 2 weeks. I see the events far in advance, but Google calendar puts in recurring events into the blackberry as individual events instead of one recurring event.
    04-04-09 03:01 PM
    Yeah okay now I see what you mean. Don't know how to help with that other than update or make your changes from google calendar not the BB.
    It does have a different icon for the repeats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 03:18 PM
    how do you like the sync? are you using outlook as well? im trying to find a solution to wirelessly update my calendar and contacts..was curious if this would work with outlook
    04-04-09 03:43 PM
    yes it works get.
    04-04-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD