Ok I've been lurking these forums since i got my BB in June and found the answers to most of my questions with a search but i could not find this answer.

So i just got google sync because my work is putting out the schedule on google calendars now. I added that calendar to my google account but for some reason when I sync it it doesn't put it in the calendar on my BB.

I can get it all in my BB if i go through every entry and select "add to my calendar" but that is a lot of work to have to go through. Any help on the matter would be great. Thanks.
    08-23-09 02:34 PM
    In the bb app, go to Options. Scroll down to the Sync These Calendars. Click on the cal name that's there. Tick the box of the work cal and any other you want to sync. Save. All cals will now show up on your default bb Cal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 09:36 PM
    It is checked in there. I think it's in the way my boss put the events in the calendar though since it won't update to my wifes Pre either. Thanks though.
    08-23-09 10:03 PM
    Make sure you have the correct calendar set as default. Options>Advance>Default Services.
    08-23-09 11:26 PM
    Also may need to update the events. For some reason it doesn't like to sync unchanged events.

08-23-09 11:31 PM
    It is checked in there. I think it's in the way my boss put the events in the calendar though since it won't update to my wifes Pre either. Thanks though.
    Try resetting the calendar sync and/or delteting and reinstalling the bb app.

08-24-09 12:40 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys, it looks like it must be that they are not new events. They were in the calendar before I installed sync.
    08-24-09 09:36 AM
    Did you get this resolved? Can I ask how? I'm having the exact same issue.
    09-03-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD