Since im on a Mac and i cant sync my contacts off of my computer to my phone via USB i did it doing Google Sync.

The only thing is when i close Google Sync it removes the contacts from my phone. is there anyway to avoid this other than copying all of my contacts to my SIM card one by one? Because honestly i dont have the time to copy 250 contacts with 2-3 numbers per contact

Thanks
    11-23-08 11:38 PM
    Hmmm. I synchronized my contacts using Google Sync and haven't experienced this. Could it be a bad install of Google Sync? Maybe try removing the app and reinstalling it and synching again. Beyond that, I can't really give much useful help.
    11-23-08 11:42 PM
    Do you mean you are clicking Sign out? Yeah you don't want to do that... Just click close. It runs as a hidden service, that's how they designed it.
    11-23-08 11:44 PM
    Do you mean you are clicking Sign out? Yeah you don't want to do that... Just click close. It runs as a hidden service, that's how they designed it.
    Yeah thats what i was doing because i didnt want it taking up ram/memory on my phone.

so i guess i have to keep it running till the update pocket mac.

Thanks guys
    11-24-08 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD