My Google syncs are failing...It states if the problem persists I should try logging out and try signing in again. However when I go to logout it says: "Do you want to sign out and remove all synchronized items from your phone?" Remove all items?? That does not sound very good....Should I be concerned? I tried a battery pull with no luck. Anyone?
    Last edited by kmcc76; 02-03-10 at 08:34 AM.
    02-03-10 08:31 AM
    Same problem here. I wonder if something's down at Google.
    02-03-10 11:06 AM
    It happened to me yesterday and I just logged out and relogged in and all was OK.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 01:48 PM
    It happened to me yesterday and I just logged out and relogged in and all was OK.
    It didn't wreak havoc with your calendar entries? I'm concerned about the part where it'll erase everything first.
    02-03-10 02:22 PM
    It didn't wreak havoc with your calendar entries? I'm concerned about the part where it'll erase everything first.
    Same here... happened to me yesterday. I logged out of google sync and then back in.
    02-03-10 06:13 PM
    I ran into the same thing. I got the error message, was a little hesitant but logged out and then logged back in. It removed all the stuff that I had synced, but I ran a sync when I logged back in and it put everything right back as it was should. Didn't really run into anything disruptive.
    02-03-10 10:21 PM
    ok...good to hear. question?? why would google have there app delete all synced info upon logout. does that make sense to anyone?
    02-04-10 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD