Both my wife and I have Storms. When we add an event in our phones under our Google Account emails (hers is a hotmail account, mine is a gmail account) and then use Google Sync, it does NOT add the event to our Google Calendar. I have my own gCal and so does she, then we subscribe to each other's calendar. However, when we add events via the web, the events show up on our calendars.

Anybody have any idea why these events that are created in our phones are NOT being uploaded to our gCal's?
    05-07-09 01:23 PM
    I am pretty sure I remember this topic coming up recently and the answer was that events created on the phone will not sync back to google's calendar.

See this thread on this topic: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/go...estion-217100/

The solution they came up with was that Facebook 1.5 hijacked the calendar and google sync was unable to sync from Facebooks calendar.
    Last edited by roastdawgg; 05-07-09 at 01:35 PM.
    05-07-09 01:33 PM
    I actually saw and read that post, however, this issue has been happening since before FB1.5 was ever installed.
    05-07-09 01:51 PM
    Go into facebook oprions and uncheck calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:11 PM
    I have also already done that, still not working.
    05-08-09 07:04 AM
    I was having the same issue. Uninstalled Facebook and Sync started working again. Downgraded to FB 1.3 and Sync continues to work. I'd try uninstalling FB 1.5, even though you say it was happening before your FB 1.5 install.
    05-08-09 07:35 AM
    OK, I uninstalled Facebook 1.5, still didn't work. Went back and made sure the service books for facebook deleted, still didn't work. Uninstalled Google Sync and reinstalled it... still didn't work. Reinstalled Facebook 1.3, still didn't work. And fyi, everytime I tried to add a calendar entry, I deleted the previous one and added another one at a different time slot. Any other ideas? There's got to be SOMETHING
    05-11-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD