Hello all. Recently I upgraded to OS 5.0.0.100 from .93 and even had .90. All have had complete working success with google sync, until .100. First kept getting the red error messages stating that Sync Failed and so forth. I tired both links to the direct download that I have found on threads and no luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times, signed out resigned back in, no luck. I finally, somehow go it to sync the Contacts succesfully, but am now getting an "error syncing calendar". This was after another sign out. I am looking for help if anyone has any ideas. Others have got it to work, just by the directs download link: http://m.google.com/sync/apps/0.5.15...ad?dc=gorganic. I have had it on my Iphone for a while now, with no problem. I dont have my Iphone connected to wifi or my sim in it right now, so I dont forsee that problem, but I can uninstall it if need be. I use my Bold more than any of my phones, and need my calendar, as it pertains to my family. So, I am in desperate need of help, and have exausted all options that I could find. Thanks in advance
    07-11-09 11:27 AM
    Anybody have any ideas?
    07-12-09 08:46 PM
    Try doing a one-way sync and see if that helps you narrow down the problem. Then I'd try creating a dummy google calendar and try syncing that so you can determine if there's a corrupted item or something preventing a successful sync
    07-12-09 09:17 PM
    Actually, I did a wipe with CrackMem and reloaded .100 and installed Google Sync and it is working fine. Thx
    07-13-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD