Hi,

I recently got my phone replaced and wanted to download my contacts/calendar from gmail. I downloaded Google Sync from the website, but the version looks like it isn't for a Storm. For example, I can't move the cursor to the password field to put it in.

Is anyone else having this problem?

The version of Google Sync I downloaded is 0.5.15.

Thanks for any help with this.
    11-17-09 12:40 PM
    Wont work for me either, oddly enough EVERY time in install it my camera stops working. If i uninstall and reboot my camera is fine.
    11-17-09 02:07 PM
    i had the app before and it worked fine, but I recently broke my storm and got a replacement from insurance.

Hopefully they fix this soon, I need updates on my calendar/contacts.

I didn't notice the camera not working since I removed the app right after it wouldn't work.

Thanks!
    11-17-09 03:31 PM
    My camera works, but I have the same issue with not being able to move the cursor.

Kinda of thought it was my newness to the world of BB. Trying to figure out how to have a decent calendar to keep track of the fam.
    11-17-09 05:13 PM
    I was having the same problem too. However I was able to get it all setup and configured. What you have to do it touch the screen and drag your finger down to get into the password field. It took me awhile of messing around to figure that out. Be patient, it takes some to get it. The only issue you might have is in the options screen, it works the same way. Real pain in the ****. The only thing I hate is you can’t get ride of the keyboard!! At least I haven’t figured out a way yet.
    11-19-09 01:38 PM
    If I recall Google Sync 5.15 doesn't play well with OS 5.0. Search and you can find a modified Google Sync that works with 5.0 OS's. I'm on .328 and my Google sync works flawlessly, but I don't remember where I found it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD