I have noticed lately that Google Sync is not uploading my calendar entries from my BB to Google Calendar online. It works the other way around though. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?
    06-14-08 06:41 AM
    I'm having the same problem. It started two nights ago with my wife's pearl and now my 8830 won't upload either. I can't get past the "starting sync" portion of the upload. It just hangs...

Usually I would either just log out of the app or do a battery pull and that would fix the problem. Neither have worked this time. I even re-sent my service books which made no difference.

Anyone else having this problem or can you think of anything else I can try?
    06-14-08 09:20 AM
    Anyone know if GCal sync having the same issues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 09:26 AM
    I just deleted all of my calendar entries using backup/restore in the desktop manager and then tried syncing with google again. This time it went all the way through the process and said it was successful. Now it says nothing has changed and I have a blank calendar.
    06-14-08 09:34 AM
    hi all. just tried with my 8830 using google sync on the device side only and everything worked as normal. here's my setup:

no google desktop syncing installed (i just sync that with DM during my auto contact/calendar sync)

device google sync installed, automatic, handheld wins installed on 8830

so everytime i add something to my device calendar which is what i do 100% of the time, it automatically pushes it to gmail and then to outlook when i connect to DM which is once a week.
    06-14-08 09:47 AM
    I give up! The calendar gods have won this time!!!

I've been working at this for about 2 hours and I've done everything I can think of to get it to work. Weird thing is that if I add a new event to my calendar (either on my BB or through Google) it will update on both but none of my earlier events update on either.

Aside from entering all events again, I don't know what else I can do.
    06-14-08 10:19 AM
    I always sync my BB calendar with an empty Yahoo calendar before I mess with it. That way I can always restore it by re-syncing with Yahoo calendar.
    06-14-08 10:36 AM
    Very strange. I just uploaded something from my BlackBerry this morning and it synced right to my Google calendar like always. Is this issue only affecting some users perhaps?

06-14-08 10:43 AM
    I have been trying this sync with google calendar like the others months back I am having the same problem now.... I guess I will try adding an event and see what happens

any new thoughts??
    01-22-09 07:35 PM
    Google Sync won't sync past calendar events, only new ones created after Google Sync's installation.

01-22-09 08:20 PM
    Same problem here with an 8330. I can enter an event on the BB and upload it just fine. It appears on Google Calendar and I can even delete it from the BB when I sync it. None of the existing calendar events will upload. Facebook is running on the desktop computer and may be messing it up?
    11-19-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD