How can I backup a .JAD file?
    Google
    I can download that on my BB9000 and it installs it but it won't let me save a copy of the file.
    Google has stated they are terminating support for this application unfortunately and I would like to keep a copy of the file before they pull it down, does anyone know how to do so? I think I need to spoof my referrer to the Google page as it won't let me keep a copy.

On that note, is there any way to backup already installed apps so that even after re-installing the OS, I can put them back on? Similar to TitaniumBackup on the Android system?

You can see in this post, this poor guy has tried to get a copy too and had trouble.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7433973

Thanks all!
    06-02-12 09:15 PM
    I'll make one in the morning, though there are several simple methods to back it up and use it.
    06-02-12 11:59 PM
    Can't you just use BBSAK to save a copy? I'm hoping so as that's what I did. I'm getting a 9930 soon and made a bacup of apps from my 9650 using BBSAK

But, I haven't done that in so long. Does it still work?
    06-03-12 12:14 AM
    Can't you just use BBSAK to save a copy? I'm hoping so as that's what I did. I'm getting a 9930 soon and made a bacup of apps from my 9650 using BBSAK

BBSAK should certainly work, along with BBHtool, BBMCP and BBboss, but personally trying all these, I still prefer:

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...cations-53201/

I can and will make a jad installer which I'll post tomorrow though. Just because
    06-03-12 12:40 AM
    Cool, thanks, BBW!
    06-03-12 12:44 AM

Sorry, I dont know what that application is
    06-03-12 12:57 AM
    Google BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife on your compputer. It's a computer program to manage BlackBerry device. The first site will be the BBSAK site.

From there you can download the BBSAK program free (donate later if you like it).

It's a really simple BlackBerry manager tool that's been out for years and updated regularly.

Easy to use to make a backup of apps, wipe device, load OSs, etc.

Like BigBadWulf mentioned there are other programs. But I've been using BBSAK for a while and find it easy.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 06-03-12 at 01:04 AM.
    06-03-12 01:01 AM
    BBSAK should certainly work, along with BBHtool, BBMCP and BBboss, but personally trying all these, I still prefer:

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...cations-53201/

I can and will make a jad installer which I'll post tomorrow though. Just because
    Thank you, that's very good of you.
    I only use my BB as a backup phone, and I don't plan to upgrade it - but I'd hate to loose the functionality it currently offers!
    Very few apps I use too, Twitter, offical Gmail App, Google Sync and CrunchSMS
    It's possible to use thie BBSak thing to make a true backup then?

I've restored a BB from a backup and it puts on data, never third party apps
    06-03-12 01:02 AM
    BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife will make and save a backup of your 3rd party apps. I believe it's the .cod files.

BBW?
    06-03-12 01:13 AM
    Thank you, that's very good of you.
    I only use my BB as a backup phone, and I don't plan to upgrade it - but I'd hate to loose the functionality it currently offers!
    Very few apps I use too, Twitter, offical Gmail App, Google Sync and CrunchSMS
    It's possible to use thie BBSak thing to make a true backup then?

I've restored a BB from a backup and it puts on data, never third party apps
    Read the instructions on the link. It is positively the best method for 3rd party backup, and when done correctly, works every time. You can add the apps back using Desktop and browsing to the alx in the saved folder, or with loader.exe doing the same.

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife will make and save a backup of your 3rd party apps. I believe it's the .cod files.

BBW?
    Yes ma'am! Here's the link. I like http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...s-tool-579729/ better though.

I attached a zip of the Google Sync cod, alx and jad here
    06-03-12 07:18 AM
    I'll try BBHybrids thanks.
    06-03-12 08:10 AM
    Thanks, really appreciated!!
    06-05-12 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD