Hi,

Ok it is most likely user error, but I can't figure it out
    Google calendar is my main calendar. I always update online and want to maintain the data in the google calendar indefintely.
    I sync it to my bb to also have the data available at any time. Recently the older items are disappearing from the online calendar?
    Just the appts, not the things that are all day evnts. As a fix I put everything as all day event and note the time, but it would be easier if I could use the calendar as intended.

Anyone have any idea what I a doing wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 10:58 PM
    How long do you have Google Sync set to keep your past entries in the calender? Is that when they are dissapearing? It is odd that when you set it to all day event they dont dissapear though. This may be something google needs to address.
    06-16-09 12:02 AM
    I have it set to keep events on the bb for 4 weeks. Which is plenty, but I don't want them to disappear off the google calendar when they are purged from the phone
    Which seems to be what's happening. I never add calendar events to the bb, only from the online calendar at google.

I assumed I had it configured wrong?

06-16-09 11:44 AM
    Oh wow.

Visited the google pages and it seems like sync is rather unstable, and causes lots of issues.
    For now maybe just online viewing with reminders will do until they get it sorted out a bit

06-16-09 12:41 PM
    There seem to be allot of sync problems with Google calender. For me it sometimes forgets to upload my calender if i change it on the phone, thou if i do it on the net, it always updates fine...

And if i set an all day even to last say 5 days on my phone, Google just set to a one day event on the phone after sync for some reason , yet it shows a 5 day even online. oO

I found some use in this link thou: Click here!
    06-18-09 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD