I've had the following error for 2-3 weeks I think now:

"Another sync client has been adding events to the blackberry calendar. To avoid duplicates Google Sync will not keep these events up to date."

I do not have any other programs syncing, this just started happening all of a sudden.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 05:12 AM
    Do you have any other emails set up on the device, or when you connect to your DM does it sync your calendar from the computer?
    01-23-09 06:12 AM
    I don't have any other email addresses setup but you may be correct about syncing from my computer. I did, at one time, have DM syncing to outlook but I haven't used it in forever.

Anyone have any other suggestions or experiencing this error?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 06:54 PM
    hi. ive been running the google sync app for a few weeks and it's been perfect! im running google sync on my pc so my outlook calendar is synced with google calendar. and im running google sync on my bb so my bb calendar syncs with google calendar. i know that my desktop is syncing with google calendar and i WANT that! but now google sync isnt happy with that, all of a sudden.
    ive put a diagram in this post to show how it works... or at least how it used to!
    any ideas?
    02-20-09 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD