Hello,

For some reason on contacts I have no problem...
    But whenever I enter a new contact into my BB.. it will sync accordingly with Google to be on my Google Contacts. and vice versa from computer to bb

But when I try input a new event on my bb calendar, for some reason it wont transfer over to my google calendar. BUT.. it will sync to the bb, when I input something from the computer on the google calendar..

any ideas why this is happening?
    10-07-09 11:57 AM
    it should work just fine. are the start of day and end of day times set the same? It shouldn't matter, but it'd be interesting to rule out.

If it were me, I'd try clearing the BB, and then re-syncing.
    10-07-09 03:31 PM
    Something about your gmail calendar isnt your default. Go to Setup - Options - Adv. Options - Default Services - make sure your calendar (CICAL) is set to your gmail. That should fix it.
    10-07-09 05:45 PM
    just did a test on my bberry and it sync to the gmail calender online...it sync both ways...it works

i think mckinzie.rose hit it on the head..!
    10-07-09 06:22 PM
    Go me go me!
    10-07-09 06:28 PM
    Gold star for kinzie! You beat me to it ya *******!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 06:43 PM
    When I google sync, it does sync with my calendar but the reminder alerts come up as 'none'.

This is creating an entry from Google Calendar on PC, and letting the Google Sync on the BB synchronize.

Any ideas?
    10-08-09 11:36 AM
    When I google sync, it does sync with my calendar but the reminder alerts come up as 'none'.

This is creating an entry from Google Calendar on PC, and letting the Google Sync on the BB synchronize.

Any ideas?
    Check your Google Sync options. There is an option for syncing reminders and you probably have it disabled.
    10-08-09 11:54 AM
    Yes it is enabled. When I used to have the 8703e, the reminder alerts used to come up. But for the Tour, it does not work.

Check your Google Sync options. There is an option for syncing reminders and you probably have it disabled.
    10-08-09 02:55 PM
    Something about your gmail calendar isnt your default. Go to Setup - Options - Adv. Options - Default Services - make sure your calendar (CICAL) is set to your gmail. That should fix it.
    How do I change the CICAL? Mine says desktop. I am syncing with an exchange server. Thanks
    10-09-09 04:45 PM
    I don't have Gmail setup via e-mail. I am using the Gmail Blackberry client.

How do I change the CICAL? Mine says desktop. I am syncing with an exchange server. Thanks
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 05:10 PM
    I'm still having issues with Google Calendar and my Tour, mainly with "All Day Events" created on my Tour and when sync'd with Google, gets changed to start at 5:00 pm the day before the event and ending at 5:00 pm the day of the event.

Does anyone know if there's a fix for this? Everything on my Google Calendar settings match my Tour Calendar Settings. I don't see anywhere on Google Calendar settings where you can set the start and end times of the day, like from 12 am to 12 am.
    10-11-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD