Calendar Syncing:

1 - Download Google Calendar Sync (GCS) to my desktop & m.google.com/sync to my Storm

2 - Configure GCS how I want to sync, in my case - every 10 minutes

3 - GCS will pull my Outlook Calendar updates to to Google Calendar.

4 - Approximately every two hours, m.google.com/sync on my Storm will pull calendar updates from my Google Calendar, over the air.

5 - Calendar updates should be on my Storm.

Contacts Syncing:

1 - Save a .csv file from Outlook.

2 - Open Google Contact Manager and upload the .csv file

3 - Open Google Sync on my Storm and select Sync Now.

When Google Sync on my Storm sync's automatically "approximately every 2 hours", will it sync the calendar & contacts?

I guess what I am trying to find out, is if there is a way to get my contacts from Outlook to my Google Contact Manager without having to manually save a .csv file and then manually upload it to Google Contact Manger......

Totally lost, I think.
    03-13-09 08:09 PM
    Calendar Syncing:

1 - Download Google Calendar Sync (GCS) to my desktop & m.google.com/sync to my Storm

2 - Configure GCS how I want to sync, in my case - every 10 minutes

3 - GCS will pull my Outlook Calendar updates to to Google Calendar.

4 - Approximately every two hours, m.google.com/sync on my Storm will pull calendar updates from my Google Calendar, over the air.

5 - Calendar updates should be on my Storm.

Contacts Syncing:

1 - Save a .csv file from Outlook.

2 - Open Google Contact Manager and upload the .csv file

3 - Open Google Sync on my Storm and select Sync Now.

When Google Sync on my Storm sync's automatically "approximately every 2 hours", will it sync the calendar & contacts?

I guess what I am trying to find out, is if there is a way to get my contacts from Outlook to my Google Contact Manager without having to manually save a .csv file and then manually upload it to Google Contact Manger......

Totally lost, I think.
    Not that I am aware of.. but I don't use outlook so don't spend a lot of time looking for posts on this.
    03-13-09 09:13 PM
    bumpbumpbu
    03-14-09 08:45 AM
    That sounds right. I use a mac and dled something so google calendar syncs with my ical

I also have my address book syncing with gmail contacts

Then I just dled google sync to the storm and I now have background wireless syncing of contacts and calendar

Any changes I make on the mac are reflected on the bb

I'm not sure what the interval is between updates

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 09:06 AM
    I created a Gmail account and calender, then sync'd it with my out look. this pulled all out look contacts and calender events to Google. then down loaded the google sync to Storm and integrated with storm calender. This will pull contacts to your phone. Then set sync times to what ever you want.

This works well I've had mine set up for about 2 months and works like a charm.
    03-14-09 09:42 AM
    I created a Gmail account and calender, then sync'd it with my out look. this pulled all out look contacts and calender events to Google. then down loaded the google sync to Storm and integrated with storm calender. This will pull contacts to your phone. Then set sync times to what ever you want.

This works well I've had mine set up for about 2 months and works like a charm.
    yes, but is your gmail automatically syncing your outlook contacts over the internet or do you physically have to create a .csv file in outlook & then upload it to gmail EACH time you add a new contact in outlook????
    03-14-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD