I made an earlier post, but accidentally said Google maps instead of a Calendar problem--maybe that's why I only got one answer. Lemme restate my problem. I have a BB Curve 8310 and love Google Sync. However, I have one main calendar and several I found publicly. Problem is, when I sync, I'm getting all my appointments, etc. in duplicate on my BB Calendar. I have discovered that my main calendar uses my AOL email to sync. The other calendars for some reason use my ATT default email to sync. Any way to get rid of the duplication??? I can't figure out a way to use one email address that syncs all the calendars so to avoid duplication--if that's my problem.

Anyone with suggestions??? Thanks in advance.
    08-02-08 12:05 AM
    I had this same problem. While I was able to fix it, I don't recall the steps I took. Involved messing around with the Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > Calendar (CICAL) setting, and deleting and undeleting CICAL service books.
    08-02-08 01:26 AM
    How do you delete and undelete CICAL service books?
    08-03-08 07:18 AM
    How do you delete and undelete CICAL service books?
    after you delete. hit the menu key and you should have an option to undelete.
    08-04-08 03:07 AM
    I'm not sure what CICAL I'm supposed to be deleting and then undeleting. I have 2 email accounts on my BB. Could someone walk me through what I'm supposed to do to fix the problem? Many thanks!
    08-05-08 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD