All of a sudden, entries I make in my google calendar on my PC are showing to be associated with my vzw.blackberry.net email account and not my primary Gmail account.

Is there any way to remove the blackberry.net email account from associating with my Google calendar? I don't use the blackberry email to make appointments and meetings, I only use my primary Gmail account.

Also, at last sync, it duplicated all the appointments I had made through Gmail and associated them with the blackberry email. I really want this to stop.

The last image shows an appointment I made on my PC in my Google account yet it shows as being associated with the blackberry email.

The first images show the duplicate appointments that just showed up this morning.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Erika
    04-13-10 08:24 AM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services

The email there should be the one you want to sync. If it's another email, it will duplicate your appts.

Otherwise you can go into your service books and delete the email address with the (CICAL) entry after it. That is a calendar sync entry and if you're not using it, you can get rid of it.

Id first make sure your default services are correct.

To get rid of the dups, you can do 2 things.

1. Get rid of the service book entry i noted above that isnt supposed to sync with your calendar.

2. Go to DM, go into Back up Restore, go to advanced. Find your the calendar database on the right side data listing and delete it. This will wipe out your calendar, and you'll have to do a google sync again to add all your entries again.

Hope that helped somewhat.
    04-13-10 08:33 AM
    The default service was listed as my Gmail so I'm going to try your other suggestions.

Thanks,
    Erika
    04-13-10 08:57 AM
    I deleted the CICAL service book for the blackberry account and then my mail folder for that account disappeared and messages only appear now in the main message folder. Any way to deleted the service book for the calendar but keep the folder for the mail?

Erika
    04-13-10 09:09 AM
    There are two entries for each email address. The CICAL and the other one...lol..dont have my bb in front of me...just delete the cical one that's all.

If you deleted your mail service book, resend your service books by going to your bis account and resending them.

After you do that...just delete your calendar data through Desktop manager. Then resync.
    04-13-10 09:16 AM
    Your suggestions worked perfectly, thanks for the help!

E
    04-17-10 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD