***Disclaimer***
    I know there are plenty of Google Sync questions and threads out there, but I wasn't able to find an answer already posted. Sorry if I missed it.

If I add an all day event to my blackberry it generally shows up with a diamond next to it, with no specific time. When it syncs to my google calendar it shows up properly in there as well (no specific time). However, for some reason it will sync the same event, but put a time on it (IE 12a - 12a) to show that it's an "all day" event. Between my Google holiday Calendar, Facebook and my device calendar, I can end up with close to eight duplicate events in any given day.

I've tried wiping the calendar on the device, I've double checked all the settings and can't figure it out. Any ideas on how to make Google Calendar STOP duplicating events in this fashion, or is this a limitation of the app? I really like having my calendar stored on my Google account, and that it updates automatically, so I'd hate to stop using it.

Suggestions, comments? Again, I apologize if this has already been talked about in another thread. Feel free to post a link if that's the case.
    11-23-09 04:11 PM
    I've been trying to figure out the same thing! I have birthdays on my device, which to me are all day events and show up on the device with no specific time. In Google Calendar I have it set the same way, but when I run Google Sync of the device I get duplicates the same way you're getting. When you open up the events for the same day, one shows it's all day while the other shows a specific time frame. Both events on the device show up as originating from my gmail.com account. I have asked this before and unfortunately I am still looking for an answer.

adehaan86: where is that option? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's only for e-mails...
    12-04-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD