So, I had my calendar synced via gCal -> iCal -> BB

Upgraded data plan so now i installed google sync. the first week was fine and the existing calendar didn't add any problems. now the 2nd week has dupes of everything. so i wiped my calendar (not the phone) and now all my calendar entries say "Appointment deleted externally. Changes will be lost and the viewer closed".

Moreover, the events won't show up in my Today theme either.

How do i rectify this?
    09-12-09 05:22 PM
    I have exactly the same problem! So pissed off that all my past entries were deleted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 06:44 PM
    so i found a fix. it still wipes your calendar. but after i got my calendar wiped, i can just resync everything cuz i use gcal exclusively anyways.

1. back up BB (just in case)
    2. reset calender sync via google sync. *DO NOT SYNC NOW WHEN SAVING SETTINGS*
    3. clear calendar of all other entries (well for me it was fine cuz i only used one calendar) [use DM or go to like 2020 and delete prior from agenda view]
    4. battery pull, do not soft reset. do a full pull.
    5. resync

Voila!
    09-12-09 07:20 PM
    I had this problem and by searching the general forum I found a thread that fixed it. I believe you have to delete the calendars listed in your bb except the one you are using. I had default, yahoo, and facebook and only kept the yahoo. Do a search and see what you find that way. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD