I currently using Google Sync to download my calendar entries off my Google Calendar. For the most part, I have not had any problems syncing. I noticed that all of the calendar entries that I sync via Google Calendar, none of them alert me 1 hr, 30 mins, 15 mins, prior to the event.

Is there a way to default the calendar reminders to alert me 1 hour prior?

I can't figure it out... whether it be the Google side or the Blackberry side and if it's the Blackberry side, I can't find any options. Any advice or help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    07-29-09 02:19 PM
    Anyone able to help me on this?
    07-29-09 09:58 PM
    While in the calendar on the blackberry, click the blackberry button and choose options. Then choose general options. The default reminder setting is on that screen. I'm not sure if that'll fix your problem, but it's the best I've got.
    07-30-09 08:51 AM
    Yeah, I did check that. I appreciate your input.

Apparently, this is a known issue with Blackberry's and iPhones. More so iPhone users complaining about it of course. I guess we have to wait and see!

While in the calendar on the blackberry, click the blackberry button and choose options. Then choose general options. The default reminder setting is on that screen. I'm not sure if that'll fix your problem, but it's the best I've got.
    07-30-09 09:12 AM
    Does google sync still wipe out ur recurring events? I mean, does it turn them into 1 time events on the bb?
    07-30-09 09:23 AM
    Does google sync still wipe out ur recurring events? I mean, does it turn them into 1 time events on the bb?
    Yep, it does. Thanks baldyguy, do you have a link to where it states it's a known issue? This problem has been bugging me quite a bit recently.
    07-30-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD