Okay little trouble I am having here. I go to setup Google Sync calendar to my device and when it goes to sync the first time. It pops up the one BBM group I have and I have to select it. I guess it wants me to share the calendar. I can not click no or cancel. It just does it..

I then verify in my BBM group calendar that all my stuff from sync did go over...

Why is it doing this... I can't figure it out....
    03-01-10 09:08 AM
    Okay little trouble I am having here. I go to setup Google Sync calendar to my device and when it goes to sync the first time. It pops up the one BBM group I have and I have to select it. I guess it wants me to share the calendar. I can not click no or cancel. It just does it..

I then verify in my BBM group calendar that all my stuff from sync did go over...

Why is it doing this... I can't figure it out....
    I had some problems with Google Sync and BBM group calendar too....

The way I finally worked around it was to uninstall BBM and do a clean sync (sign out, Calendar>options>show keyboard>"wipe")

Signed back in and it synced perfect. Then I reinstall BBM and didn't have any more issues....
    Last edited by blaisedinsd; 04-21-10 at 10:38 AM.
    03-01-10 09:36 AM
    Do you still run groups?

If so check the shared calendar and let me now if you stuff is being shared...

I am now being told that BBM Groups will always want to share what you sync. and will always default the calendar....
    03-01-10 09:40 AM
    same issue here
    03-15-10 11:45 PM
    I had some problems with Google Sync and BBM group calendar too....

The way I finally worked around it was to uninstall BBM and do a clean sync (sign out, Calendar>options>show keyboard>"wipe")

Signed and it synced perfect. Then I reinstall BBM and didn't have any more issues....

That's really great, where does everyone find these hidden calendar functions?
    I've read of RSET, MOVE, and now WIPE. Is there a master list somewhere?

Thanks for the help!
    04-06-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD