I want to be able to sync with Google Calendar and also with Outlook on my desktop. I installed the Google Sync App on my Storm and the sync program on my desktop. Syncing from Outlook on my desktop to Google calendar is working fine.

I am also able to sync my contacts with Google contacts from my Storm to Google. All my contacts from my Storm synced properly.

However, when it gets to my calendar, I get the following error message:

Sync Failed
    Please try again later. If the problem persists try signing out of sync and signing in again.

I have tried again and again for several days. I have signed out and back in again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled sync on my Storm. Nothing works.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    05-06-09 07:31 PM
    i've gotten it working, but its pretty pointless. and i keep getting dups, so i've abandoned all of my other calendar/contacts sync functions, to avoid messing everything up! idk, what if that is supposed to be the point of it? eliminate the competition?
    05-06-09 07:40 PM
    i have no issues with my googlesync... no errors and no dups...

sorry
    05-06-09 07:55 PM
    Me neither?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 07:56 PM
    the dups were from the DM conflicting with the google calendars, but once i removed all calendars besides the google one, everything worked out just fine.
    05-06-09 07:57 PM
    I have no errors as well. Everything is working fine on both ends. In fact I LOVE GOOGLE SYNC!!!
    05-06-09 08:07 PM
    Remove all calanders besides the google one. I had this problem and it worked for me.
    05-06-09 08:10 PM
    Sure wish I could get mine working!

Same error all the time:
    Sync Failed
    Please try again later. If the problem persists try signing out of sync and signing in again.
    05-06-09 08:14 PM
    I use Google sync as well, no bugs that I have been able to find.
    05-06-09 08:17 PM
    sucks to be you guys then i guess
    05-06-09 08:18 PM
    Love google sync. I used to have the same problem though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD