04-15-13 02:51 PM
30 12
tools
    Thanks a lot. I guess google still didn't worked on solution?
    02-15-11 07:16 AM
    thanks for your software.
    03-21-11 10:38 PM
    I know this is an old thread. But since Google is discontinuing their support for GoogleSync, this thread has helped me a lot. And I might as well bump it up for others.
    08-19-12 01:14 PM
    Hey Guys,

Please please you are my last line of support!! Have spent days with Blackberry Tech Support to no avail.

In a nutshell, I was traveling abroad last week with my Blackberry Bold 9900 with T-Mobile -- As I was abroad T-Mobile helped me unlock it and I put in a local SIM. Everything was golden and even all my Google Apps such as Gmail App and Google Voice App and Google Maps were all working beautifully with or without a mobile network (if there was Wi-Fi available).

Then I had the terrible misfortune of leaving my phone in a cab. On my return, I filed an insurance claim and got a Replacement Bold 9900. As I had used BBSAK to keep copies of old .COD files, I reloaded all my old Google Apps.

However, now I find that none of my Google Apps are working. With the Gmail App I get a message stating "This program requires a working a data. Please check your signal strength and connection settings and then restart the application."

With the Google Voice Apps, I get the message "Loading Messages Failed"

So quite obviously there is no communication between any of the Google Apps and the Network. I tried restoring the Service Books from 2 weeks ago when everything worked and there is still no service book called "Google" under Service Books.

Anyone know what on Earth is going on???

THANKS!!
    03-09-13 09:50 PM
    Muchas gracias!!!
    04-15-13 02:51 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD