Hi,
    I downloaded Google Sync on my personal and work BBs (9800 and 9700 respectively). The sync kind of works. I noticed my contacts have been copied to my Gmail address book. But the Google Calendar website doesn't show my schedule. I have checked off the settings in the Sync App. Any suggestions?

Also, if I can get that to work, will the Google Calander then automatically sync my Playbook calandar?

Hoping this can work out. I'm trying to find a Tungle.Me replacement since my wife can't d/l the Tungle app for her iPhone 4S anymore. I hear tungle is basically dead...which is too bad as I like the service.

Tnx for your help!
    08-25-12 07:34 AM
    Hi,
    I downloaded Google Sync on my personal and work BBs (9800 and 9700 respectively). The sync kind of works. I noticed my contacts have been copied to my Gmail address book. But the Google Calendar website doesn't show my schedule. I have checked off the settings in the Sync App. Any suggestions?

Also, if I can get that to work, will the Google Calander then automatically sync my Playbook calandar?

Hoping this can work out. I'm trying to find a Tungle.Me replacement since my wife can't d/l the Tungle app for her iPhone 4S anymore. I hear tungle is basically dead...which is too bad as I like the service.

Tnx for your help!
    Why not just setup gmail as an email and use OTA sync for your calendar and contacts?
    You can do it through the email setup on your blackberry.
    08-27-12 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD