Hey everyone!

Just recently got a Bold 9700... I love it, but only one issue. I downloaded google sync so that I can sync my calendars to my phone.

It mostly works great, but when I delete something on google, it doesn't delete on my blackberry. Has anyone else had that issue, or know how to fix it?

Also, I really wish there was a way, when creating an appointment on the phone, to choose which calendar for it to post to. It doesn't appear that there's any way to do that, but figured I'd ask :-)

Thanks guys!
    10-11-10 10:45 PM
    hey cmoris. welcome to crackberry

have you waited up to ~2 hours for it to sync properly to your BB calender?
    10-12-10 06:46 AM
    Thanks for the welcome!

Yea, I've waited for it to sync... even if I choose "sync now" it will not remove an item from the device that I've deleted on gcal.

After reading google's BB support, I tried to "sign out" of google sync and remove ALL items from the device and sign back in to repopulate the calendar, but even after signing out and choosing "Delete" to remove all the items from the phone, the appointments did NOT delete from the phone.
    10-12-10 08:00 AM
    So, I also noticed that if I changed an event on Gcal, the altered event would not "update" the event on the BB.

If anyone is curious, I did fix it, but had to completely wipe the calendar on my device, delete and reinstall Google Sync, and repopulate the calendar by syncing again for the "first time."

It works fine now, not sure what the problem was.
    10-12-10 07:55 PM
    That happens all the time. Don't know why it does that or duplicates some stuff. It's still better than the MissingSync or whatever it's called.
    10-13-10 06:11 AM
    I got so frustrated with "wireless" syncing not working right (google sync and BIS), I just went back to the good ol' wired/DM syncing with MS Outlook - which works PERFECTLY every time.

I'm hoping when the updated BIS rolls out this way, google calendar and contact sync will work the way it should. Until then, DM wired sync for me.
    10-13-10 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD