I recently installed sync on my phone and if I'm not mistaken, if I add an event to my blackberry and sync, it should show up on my google calendar and vice versa right?
    05-01-08 10:47 PM
    Honestly never tried adding from google and getting it to come to my berry, but yes when I add things to my berry it syncs to my google calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 10:51 PM
    Yes. Only events you add after installing the app will sync.
    05-01-08 10:58 PM
    Just wanted to mention that if you run Outlook on a Windows based PC, you can also add Google Sync to it. It is "kind of" a free BES solution for calendar syncing between Outlook and your BB.

05-01-08 11:59 PM
    it doesnt work on 4.5
    05-02-08 11:03 AM
    Well I take that back it kinda works. Today the sync worked, not completely though. I only set up 1 event on google calendar, which synced to my berry. But my berries calendar events aren't syncing to google calendar.

The other thing is, I'm using the Crossbar theme and like the today theme it displays the 2 next/most recent calls, calendar events, messages. After the sync went through its only showing the one event that synced from my computer. The only good thing is I didn't lose any of my information that was already in my calendar.

05-02-08 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD