I have searched and searched and I cannot find the answer anywhere on here. I used to have Google sync and I had my laptop reimaged. I have lost the Google sync on my laptop and cannot sync to my Blackberry. Am I supposed to have Google on my laptop?
    12-04-08 12:52 PM
    I have searched and searched and I cannot find the answer anywhere on here. I used to have Google sync and I had my laptop reimaged. I have lost the Google sync on my laptop and cannot sync to my Blackberry. Am I supposed to have Google on my laptop?
    Have Google calendar on your laptop, and Google sync on your BB.

From your phone DL Google Sync at m.google.com/sync
    12-04-08 01:13 PM
    Have Google calendar on your laptop, and Google sync on your BB.

From your phone DL Google Sync at Google
    Google calendar on my laptop? Do you mean something other than the calendar? I used to be able to sync from my laptop, I can't now. where can I get the sync for my laptop?
    12-04-08 01:15 PM
    Is there no way to use this is you don't have internet on your laptop?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 01:15 PM
    Never mind. I just realized I am talking about synching my Outlook calendar with my Blackberry.
    12-04-08 01:20 PM
    Never mind. I just realized I am talking about synching my Outlook calendar with my Blackberry.
    wow...i'm glad because you had me stumped. i use Google Sync and the entire Google mobile package; it syncs with my Google calendar beautifully without any dependency on a computer.

outlook es muy sucky.
    12-04-08 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD